Supports sales and marketing of Embraer products by preparing and presenting aircraft performance, economic analysis, and other technical aspects to customers and industry stakeholders. Supports the definition of Embraer’s Marketing and Sales Strategy in the region. Enhances the Value proposition of Embraer’s products to its customers.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales, marketing, and technical presentations.
- Build Embraer value proposition for the sales campaigns in the region
- Build and Analyze Business Plans for airlines.
- Perform all necessary market research activities to determine the best strategies to reinforce Embraer’s brand and product awareness in the region.
- Diagnose market trends and foresees impacts in the marketplace and its players, detecting opportunities and anticipating threats for Embraer solutions.
- Perform detailed bottom-up analysis of regional commercial airline operations to identify priorities and concentrations for the Marketing and Sales pipeline.
- Prospection of new customers, nurturing them toward full-fledged business development cases in alignment with the sales plan.
- Assist in the creation of the annual Strategic Sales Plan.
- Develop and nurture customers contacts and other external industry stakeholders
- Support local promotional marketing strategy priorities, including messaging/ external communications, event planning/coordination, and other promotional activities.
- Prepare aircraft performance and economic analysis during all phases of the sales campaign.
- Understand the competitive environment and competitors’ product solutions, leveraging Embraer’s strengths in marketing speech and technical analysis.
- Improve analytical and research tools required to perform a critical analysis on airline market activities.
- Exercise diligence and maintain professional conduct when performing and overseeing the activities and processes under his / her responsibility, following all the internal processes, rules, and laws, including, but not limited to, sales negotiation and customer relationships.
- Working according to Embraer compliance guidance and code of ethics.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- BA Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field required.
- An advanced degree is a plus.
- Must have at least five years of experience in a specialized functional discipline related to B2B Marketing and Sales
- Prior experience in market analysis, product marketing or sales engineering in the Aerospace / Aviation industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sound understanding of the airline industry
- Robust technical foundation on Aircraft performance, Airline economics, Network Planning, regulations, etc.
- Knowledge in Finance analyses and Business Plan evaluation tools
- Open-minded, with strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinker, demonstrating an awareness of airline business planning perspectives to maximize marketing impact and value.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Able to effectively plan and execute tasks, both under minimal supervision and within a team
- Teamwork, Ability to work with multicultural diversity, and often under very short deadlines.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Commitment to company values and compliance with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.