** This is a Second Shift Position**
Inspect aircraft assembly activities and products for conformance with government and company standards and specifications. Report deviations and support preventive and corrective actions analysis aiming the delivery of products and services at their highest quality to customers.
- Inspects the installation and operation of aircraft parts and equipment's.
- Inspects work areas and practices to detect potential unsafe conditions.
- Read and understand the applicable technical information from Work Instructions, Drawings, Standards and Specifications.
- Use of inspection tools and test equipment applicable to the activity.
- Perform necessary work registers as requested by production and quality documents.
- Prepare technical reports of quality deviations for engineering analysis.
- Support process of preventive and corrective actions plan analysis.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- H.S. Diploma or GED. Desired: A..S. degree in Aviation.
- Preferred: A&P License
- Technician Role requiring basic Skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the technical area assigned to.
- Generally 0-3 years of experience in area of responsibility experience as an aircraft A&P Mechanic plus two years inspection experience in a production environment.
- Desired: Prior Inspector work experience with aerospace quality systems that meet FAA requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read technical documents and interprets the information - metric system.
- Understand procedures, acting in problem solving, suggesting improvements.
- Safety and operating procedures for power-on aircraft
- Application and use of precision measurement instruments and test equipments.
- Team worker
- Logic thinking
- Detail oriented
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations.
- This employee is subject to an annual vision test.