Provide Knowledge and Training to support business functions, process knowledge and systems requirements in line with Kaizen and Lean principals.
- Coach business team members in the practical application of the Kaizen/Lean tools to drive significant business impact.
- Provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels of the organization on the use and practice of Kaizen/Lean methodology and tools (5S)
- This position will support management in the development, planning and execution of a lean enterprise transformation strategy and metrics through the coordination and/or leading of Kaizen events across the Organization
- Responsible for planning and assisting in the execution of various Lean transformation events targeted towards improving the businesses performance on safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, reduce operating costs and inventory via the use of Lean tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Partner with business leaders in developing a portfolio of continuous improvement projects that are aligned with Business Unit goals and objectives.
- Manage financial aspects of projects and project delivery, i.e., budgets, ROI
- Act as change agent in challenging existing approaches and performance.
This position will act as a key driver of change within the business, supporting management/cross functional decisions by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business's Lean transformation
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management or equivalent field
- Need strong interpersonal skills, team building
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Analyze Issues
- Champion Change
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required, including weekends