Develops and implements all graphic content and presentations to support senior leadership and marketing projects. Collaborate with content generation team and assist with graphics support for large projects and events. Ensures consistent corporate brand and product images.
• Develop Powerpoint presentations and supporting graphics and animations for external events, public speaking engagements and senior leadership, in collaboration with market intelligence department.
• Develops and implements marketing and communications materials in conjunction with content development team to promote the Embraer brand and products.
• Ensures our brand identity guidelines are being followed consistently worldwide.
• Supports development of worldwide graphic marketing materials and presentations in both print and digital formats, including email campaigns, signage, invitations, photographs, videos and digital kiosks.
• Creates and enhance graphical depictions of aircraft performance, range maps, charts, etc to promote the Embraer brand
• Supports management and maintenance of image library and style guides
• Partners with Graphics department for specific graphic needs and 3D rendering development
• Support content generation team with various projects as needed
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• BA Degree in Art, Graphics or related fields
• Advanced Skills to perform all standard tasks within the Technical Area assigned to. Generally, at least 3-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
• Experience with luxury products, aircraft or cars preferred.
• Experience working directly with senior leadership on public presentations and speaking engagements preferred.
• Minimum two years of project management experience preferred
• Minimum two years of professional photography experience desired
• Video shooting and editing experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Assignments require Comprehensive Knowledge of all possible tasks and responsibilities within their Technical Area.
• Skills are broadly applied in multiple Technical Areas.
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Adobe suite products and Excel
• Excellent skills with PhotoShop, Illustrator and other graphic and layout software
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support the marketing and sales departments. 5%-10% travel may be required.
GENERAL COMMITMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
• Commitment to company values and compliance with department norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
• Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily activities.
• Strives for continuous improvement to processes and procedures.
• Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
• Satisfies work schedule requirements.