- Assists in the repairs and maintenance of the buildings/facilities.
- Assists with conducting routine or periodic inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery and equipment.
- Conducts routine maintenance and cleaning and refilling duties of the facility including the break rooms, coffee stations, bathroom checks, hanger and office areas.
- Daily clean- up / FOD (foreign object debris) for the facility
- Completes work tickets assigned and enters the tickets into report tool management.
- Assists with inventory control for the items kept for the facility.
- Assists with daily security checks.
- Maintains and cleans when necessary the grounds and gardens.
- Assists with furniture set-up and office assembly/removal.
- Sets up tables, cabinets, chairs, shelves, etc. for conferences and meetings.
- Assists with all assigned projects at all the facilities.
- Drive company vehicle on a regular route
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Generally 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Experience in some or more of the following activities: maintenance activities including carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, welding, assembly, set up, and removal of furniture.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area.
- Rapid learning and application of new information and concepts within the functional area takes place. Work assignments are under general supervision.
- Some independent judgment is exercised within clearly recognized standards of work.
- Inputs are reviewed regularly identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate action to solve basic issues.
- Maintenance techniques related to carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, and welding.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the methods, tools, materials, and equipment used in the construction, maintenance, repair and operation of facilities.
- Desired: Some knowledge of office ( Excel and Word ), internet explorer, and lotus notes