Position builds and maintains customer relationships (internal and external) for business development opportunities. Acts as the main sales representative for Embraer Aircraft Maintenance Service component shops and assists in developing return on investment analysis for new component repairs.
- Responsible for direct sales efforts in the component shops
- Support the growth and development of component repair capabilities and provide comprehensive input into ROI models for new component Business Development opportunities.
- Interacts with other areas within the organization to develop innovative support solutions to fulfill Customer’s current and future needs.
- Monitors the market for the trends. Negotiates sales of component maintenance, and MRO services in general.
- Develops new business opportunities in the Americas, focusing North, Central and South Americas.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of maintenance and MRO services.
- Supports and develops activities in the sales process, preparing background information, research and proposals.
- Arranges meetings with customers to discuss formulate and resolve contractual matters and performance.
- Keeps customers informed about our company and products.
- Recommends solutions based on customer's specific needs and interests.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative relationship, internally and externally, during all phases of the commercial process.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technical education with a relevant degree or License
- Desirable: BA / BS degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Senior Level Individual Contributor on a functional group. Generally, 5-7 years of experience in a specialized functional discipline in sales and business development within the aerospace industry.
- Prefer 5+ years of experience in an aircraft component repair/overhaul facility.
- Prefer experience with general financial analysis development for business support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comprehension, understanding and execution of broad practices associated within the field assigned and related fields.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of complex work assignments.
- Marketing analysis and sales techniques
- Contracts writing and its administration
- Techniques for elaborating commercial proposals/offers
- Aircraft financing
- Knowledge of aircraft and aeronautical products
- Negotiation techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Customer services techniques/management (CRM) and fundamentals
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access)
- Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Travel requirements between 25% – 50%